Browse Symbol Stacks: /CL: CL.jpg
/CL Will buy with CCI trendline break
12/16 PPO histogram higher close than previous Daily close. 4Hr CCI trendline was broken and is being retested tonight. Aggressive Long entry may show tonight
Parked Lim orders filled 01:34EST for Mar 2015 54C @ 4.14 and 57C@2.19. Took half off the 57's at double and the 4's @ 7.51. Also bought /CL 55.3 but out 58.5. Will see if Daily triggers a buy
tks for the chart...will keep watching
Taking aggressive nibbling entry on USO Call leaps based on 60' /CL CCI trendline break. Daily CCI does not yet have tlb.
CCI on 60' /CL has inverted H&S w higher R neckline & shoulder. Price retested low to 113% of 12/31 low, suggesting possible change of direction. Preferring small stops, I'll go L w /CL. However, waiting for signal on Daily is also sensible, or more so.
These two aggressive early entrees were profitable, but too early for Daily change of direction. Either approach is fine.
I don't mind a stopout on aggressive entries if given high-prob/high-reward setups. There is a high probability of retested 54, which is worthwhile to me
1/14/15 My previous aggressive entries used same criteria shown in the Daily chart above, but were taken on 60' oil futures. All were nicely profitable except the last, which was a very small gain. Yesterday or today the Daily chart for $wtic , and y/d for CL futures, Gave the trigger listed at beginning of this thread.... the CCI trendline break with higher PPO histogram and divers. I could not post y/d as someone here was deathly ill. My caveat on Longs here is the following. On CCI, the apex of a triangle drawn across the CCI highs and across the CCI lows gives a very strong suggestion of direction. Now, the apex of that triangle is still below the zeroline, hence it is not endorsing longs. With aggressive entry I can pick up good profit even if crude heads for further lows. Best wishes
Taking 1/2 off 49.7 as retest of 46ish is likely, where I'll add. If there is no move above 51 tonight, will pull remainder off.
y/d /CL retested 54 as mentioned 1/4/15. I took another 1/4 off there and the last 1/4 out today when 51.5 was retested (61.8% retrace of 5-wave down from (2/3) 54.23 to (2/5) 47.37. There is probability of another 5-w down to make an a-b-c down possibly to 45.5, so I will consider Long again near end of tomorrow 2/6 if 60' or Daily CCI signal is there. Right now, 60' signal is down ( and tradable down for 4-5 pts likely). My Long entries from 1/13 and 1/14 were underwater 3%. That was within stop set, as I have learned to trust the CCI signal shown first post. Good wishes. I am finished with this call and have laid out my plan ahead. Best wishes
Now, the Daily CCI is building the R shoulder of a H&S. The top of that will likely be the temporary high before some pullback. The higher low of the right neckline 4/10 suggests additional upside, but rather than staying long until the neckline is broken, one can maximize upside by exiting at top of R shoulder, a trendline break of line from Mar 17 through Apr 10 low, or when CCI falls below 100, then either scalping short for a corrective move down or waiting for a new signal Long, another tlb. But remember that the correction will probably zigzag, so don't get buck fever and go long in time for the sucker stopout